Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bush and Cheney to be Indicted

It is being reported today on TomFlocco.com that special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has handed the Attorney General indictments for George W. Bush and Richard Cheney. Charges in the indictment include obstruction of justice, espionage, and perjury. Bush was reported to have ask the Attorney General to fire Fitzgerald and remove the indictments. Could this be the day of judgment for the most corrupt administration in the history of our great country.
We can only pray.

3 Comments:

Blogger enigma4ever said...

I have been asking this in different locations- if alberto has recused himself from the case- he can't fire Fitz right?

October 22, 2005  
Anonymous Jack Ballinger said...

Wow! While I believed that at least Cheney knew everything (including the origin of the forged Niger docs), I never thought there was a chance of an indictment. (Unindicted co-conspirator was what I thought/hoped might come down on Cheney.)
I'll just hope that, if they have the evidence/testimony, Fitzgerald goes ahead with indictments.
(That might explain the website. Publish the indictments at the same time you forward them to the White House. They fire you, but the press has copies of the indictments.)

October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Jack Ballinger said...

I should have read Flocco's report before I just commented here.
I see Flocco wrote that on Friday. Obviously, by now we'd know if Bush had fired Fitz last week.
So, I guess we're back at square one.
Which means Fitzgerald doesn't leak info on his investigation, whih puts him leagues above a guy named Starr!

October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home